It is easy and a matter of better presentation and feel for your readers to embed tweets in your documents such as blogs, website pages or any other HTML compatible document. These easy step by step guide with examples is a sure guide to get that done.
- Go to the Tweet in the tweet website.
- Click the icon ∨ located within the Tweet at the far right corner.
- From the menu, select Embed Tweet.
- Copy the contents highlighted and if it is not highlighted then select it and go to your blog or website page.
- Open the HTML Mode or HTML Editor (not the composer) of your Blog, website or page and paste the highlighted codes.
Save and Preview.
- If the Tweet is a reply to another Tweet, you can uncheck the Include parent Tweet checkbox to hide the original Tweet.
- If the Tweet includes media, you can uncheck the Include media checkbox to hide photos, GIFs, or videos displayed alongside a Tweet
Like and Share if this was helpful.